• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

3 hours ago, ElsieD said:

No need to go into more detail.  The reason I asked so many questions is because we have a plethora of cutting boards and most of them aren't very good.  Some are flimsy (I think we have identical chop and fold flimsy ones that slide all over), and none have a non-slip bottom.  I think that one would do us nicely.  Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and post the pictures.

You're welcome. I'll post one more photo anyway, since it's a good one and some other reader may be interested to see it.

20210318_132428.jpg

(I may have been misremembering my preferred handle angle.  :))

Smithy

Smithy

2 hours ago, ElsieD said:

No need to go into more detail.  The reason I asked so many questions is because we have a plethora of cutting boards and most of them aren't very good.  Some are flimsy (I think we have identical chop and fold flimsy ones that slide all over), and none have a non-slip bottom.  I think that one would do us nicely.  Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and post the pictures.

You're welcome. I'll post one more photo anyway, since it's a good one and some other reader may be interested to see it. I may have been misremembering my preferred handle angle.  :)

20210318_132428.jpg