• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

On 4/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Shelby said:

My step-daughter had a billy goat for a couple of years.  He was a pill....and he didn't smell too good, but she sure loved him!

Oh the smell. We had on a trail - Oreo (black with a big white band in his mid section). Had to hold breath riding past. Heaven forbid if the dog rubbed on the fence - Pungent does not quite capture it. The one up the street used to pin my sister against the stable wall when she was pet-sitting. She almost strangled him once to escape. Los Angeles has a strong bunch of goat speciialized restos and yes a spicy flavoring is most common. I like it.

heidih

heidih

On 4/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Shelby said:

My step-daughter had a billy goat for a couple of years.  He was a pill....and he didn't smell too good, but she sure loved him!

Oh the smell. We had on a trail - Oreo (black with a big white band in his med section). Had to hold breath riding past. Heaven forbid if the dog rubbed on the fence - Pungent does not quite capture it. The one up the street used to pin my sister against the stable wall when she was pet-sitting. She almost strangled him once to escape. Los Angeles has a strong bunch of goat speciialized restos and yes a spicy flavoring is most common. I like it.