• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

best burger in vegas

I had a great burger at the Burger Bar in Mandalay Place right after they opened, although I hear the quality has slipped since then. If you want to spend $60 on a burger in Vegas, that's the place to go.

I haven't had any high-end burgers here, but for fast food, it's gotta be Fatburger by a mile.

Wait, I take that back - Vialé (more at the mid-range) at Caesars makes a killer burger and fantastic fries with lemon and basil. The exec chef is a pastry chef, so get dessert too.

Edited by nightscotsman (log)

The famous Fatburger vs In-N-Out debate.

I gotta go for In-N-Out on this one. My friend ate a 12x12 (12 patties, 12 cheeses) in one sitting, the fat bastard. I myself think a 4x4, xtra onions, animal style, with fries is perfect. =D

Way better than Burger Bar.

The famous Fatburger vs In-N-Out debate.

I gotta go for In-N-Out on this one.  My friend ate a 12x12 (12 patties, 12 cheeses) in one sitting, the fat bastard.  I myself think a 4x4, xtra onions, animal style, with fries is perfect. =D

Way better than Burger Bar.

It is just about impossible to compare the two.

Burger Bar is a full-service restaurant where you can order your burger to a desired doneness. It starts with thicker, bigger patties. Not to mention the varieties of meats and toppings.

In and Out is a FAST FOOD BURGER. It might be a better than average version of the fast food burger, but it is still a FAST FOOD BURGER.

Now between Fatburger and In and Out - I'd go for a Fatburger everytime.

Bill Russell

On monday, I went straight to the Burger Bar from the airport. I ordered the Rossini Burger--Kobe beef, foie, black truffle with madeira sauce. It was DAMN good. I went back on the way out of town and got a Kobe beef, cheddar, jalepeno bacon and homemade chili burger. I was in love.

Gorganzola, Provolone, Don't even get me started on this microphone.---MCA Beastie Boys