• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sonoma Grill,  East Rutherford

ngatti

Here's an idea for a late afternoon/early evening...Park and Orchard for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar...Sonoma Grill for dinner and Shakers for an after dinner drink :rolleyes: ...any takers???

Maybe even a cup of coffee at the diner before the ride home...

Edited by RockADS21 (log)

A.D.S.

Park & Orchard is the place described as GLOP earlier in the thread?

A bottle of wine at the bar sounds good, they have a great list....

Apparently it's easier still to dictate the conversation and in effect, kill the conversation.

rancho gordo

Here's an idea for a late afternoon/early evening...Park and Orchard for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar...Sonoma Grill for dinner and Shakers for an after dinner drink :rolleyes: ...any takers???

Maybe even a cup of coffee at the diner before the ride home...

welllllll!?!?! i'm waiting... :biggrin:

how's tomorrow. i've already got a leg of lamb on the grill for tonite.

Come on Tommy, give me some notice! :biggrin: Actually, the rest of this week is pretty shot for me - next week or the following should work though...lets come up with a few dates and see who can make it - this can be a good one... :wink:

A.D.S.

June 5 at 7-730 pm? Start on P&O, move over to Sonoma Grill, break by 930ish?

Count me in for at least one spot, maybe two.

Apparently it's easier still to dictate the conversation and in effect, kill the conversation.

rancho gordo

June 5 at 7-730 pm? Start on P&O, move over to Sonoma Grill, break by 930ish?

I was actually hoping for starting at Park and Orchard at closer to 6 if possible...and planning on being at Sonoma by 7:30/8:00...

A.D.S.

that works for me, too. I don't know if Dee's in yet. She did express an interest in seeing the interior of Satin Dolls (Bada Bing on Sopranos) once.

this isn't a closed event, nor is it an official eGullet sponsored event, so I figure there's room for six to eight people? Wait list anybody who's not spoken up once we get to six?

I'll make the calls to the establishments and post back

rancho gordo

We're set for six people, the Sonoma Grill on Thursday June 5 at 730pm. 64 Hoboken Road in East Rutherford. It's under "Paul"

I'll get a menu from them and post it closer to the date, and we can figure out the logistics of meeting at P&O, etc

rancho gordo