• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Red Bank Jazz and Blues Festival

=Mark

Come check out the biggest outdoor festival in NJ!  On the banks of the beautiful Navesink River, this annual event has been blowing folks away for more than a decade.  Great music and great food!  2 dozen local restaurants preparing portions of their signature dishes.  This is definately not your typical fair food!  Get there early to avoid the crowds.  Bring lawn chairs.

Check out the Jazz and Blues Festival website by clicking here.

PS - Come over to the the WBJB NPR Radio (90.5 The Night) stand and pay me a visit on Saturday Afternoon between 2 and 6pm!

=Mark

Give a man a fish, he eats for a Day.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for Life.

Teach a man to sell fish, he eats Steak

Mark, this looks Great! Thanks for telling us about it. Red Bank is a nice town and it gives me one more reason to visit again.

Don't know if you're familiar with the terrific band Pink Martini, but they'll be appearing in concert in New Jersey at the end of this month and also at Joe's Pub in Manhattan from June 2-4.

Ruby

Mark - are you going to be on the radio?

Are there any restaurants you would identify as MUST TASTE in this presentation?

Thanks

Paul

Apparently it's easier still to dictate the conversation and in effect, kill the conversation.

rancho gordo

Mark, thanks for the info. Red Bank is a very nice town and the jazz and blues festival gives me a very good reason to leave Manhattan. :)

One of my favorite bands, Pink Martini, will be in New Jersey (I think Newark) in late May and will also be performing at Joe's Pub from June 2-4.

Thanks again.

Ruby

Mark - are you going to be on the radio?

Are there any restaurants you would identify as MUST TASTE in this presentation?

I'm not going to be on the radio, but I do volunteer work for the station (Coerce unwary folks to join up...)

Of all the places I'd probably have to choose Mumfords.

=Mark

Don't know if you're familiar with the terrific band Pink Martini, but they'll be appearing in concert in New Jersey at the end of this month and also at Joe's Pub in Manhattan from June 2-4.

Ruby

Not familiar with them.  What kind of music do they play?

=Mark

Just a reminder.  Festival starts tomorrow at 5pm...

=Mark