• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cacao/Cocoa Nibs

If you can't find them locally, let me know and I will bring you a bag from SF. I love them so much... I just can't remember where I bought them the last time in Seattle. They used to come in a metal canister, and had I known they were phasing out that packaging, I would have held onto one to keep using it.

Anita Crotty travel writer & mexican-food addictwww.marriedwithdinner.com

Sur La Table at the market has them, or at least did last time I looked.

edit: For that matter, I have more than I'll ever use, if you just want to borrow a cup.

Edited by mamster (log)

Matthew Amster-Burton, aka "mamster"

Author, Hungry Monkey, coming in May

ChefShop used to carry them (no longer open on Saturdays so I don't know what's in the store anymore.)

I've seen them at PCC, the deli/market at the north end of Pike Place Market (by the wine store, so close to Virginia, and I think at DeLaurentis. I'm guessing Larry's has them too - or Met Market? Okay, I'm not much help.