• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Did that post say Fink & Stickey's are together?

finker99

As of today Fink's catering is operating in cunjunction with Stickey's BBQ in teaneck!!! All of Fink's faves will be available for catering orders only. You can also pick and choose off of Stickey's menu too. We hope to have a unifide catering menu made up in the next two weeks posted at finksfunky.net, but we are taking orders now at finksfunky@Aol.com and will have a dedicated phone line in the next two weeks also.

Our first public event is June 11th, The Rhythm and Blues by the Brook Music festival running from noon til 7:30 at Cedar Brook Park in Plainfield, NJ. We will be selling ribs, pull chicken wraps, popcorn shrimp with remoulade sauce, crab cake sandwiches, burgers, dogs, greens, mac and cheese and fried oreos.

Thanks go to Larry at Stickey's for bringing me in and providing us with a place to operate out of. With both of our skills and equipment we look forward to making us THE place to go to for off-site catering in the tri-state area.

We look forward to hearing from you guys and seeing some friendly faces at the festival (estimated attendence is 12,000 and I believe the Average White Band is one of the acts.)

Thanks

Fink & Larry

The best part of the Guiniea Pig? The Cheeks! Definately the cheeks!!

I do believe you've just made a lot of people very, very happy, Fink! :laugh:

CONGRATS, and KUDOS to both of you!

Curlz

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."

I'm sure the food will be great but I feel obliged to mention that AWB still really cooks, musically speaking, perhaps better than ever. I saw them at a free outdoor show in NYC a few summers ago and was pleasantly surprised. This should be a fun event.

Larry at Stickey's told me about this over the weekend and I was delighted to hear about it -- but I didn't want to spill the beans until it was a done deal.

Great to hear you're back in the saddle again Dave!

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

This is fantastic news!

I had my first taste of Sticky's just the other day, and it was delicious. Things can only get better now.

It's a good day in BBQ history.

Blessed are those who engage in lively conversation with the helplessly mute, for they shall be called, "Dentists." (anonymous)

Life is too short for bad Caesar Salad. (Me)

Why would you poison yourself by eating a non-organic apple? (HL)

• 1 year later...