• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

A Boqueria challenge / project

Hello,

Here go my menu, I'm sorry but I deleted the photo of the artichokes with zuchini, when I cook it another time I'll send you.

Here we are

the potato basket with fried quail egg

tn_gallery_12665_1345_58145.jpg

the broccoli catalan style

tn_gallery_12665_1345_123934.jpg

the porc feet "puding"? with "escalonies" confit

tn_gallery_12665_1345_60800.jpg

the "mille fueilles" of 3 apples and 3 saussages

tn_gallery_12665_1345_46355.jpg

and last but not lease

the recuit (fresh cheese) with 3 strawberry textures

tn_gallery_12665_1345_24295.jpg

I hope you like it.

Cheers

PP

you may have noticed i've gone quiet

although i admit to a certain amount of trepidation after seeing the previous efforts of my fellow challengees, the main reason is lack of time.

Looks like I won't be able to do anything until July. But hey, expanding this over various months may be good - reflecting changes in produce coming in and out of season... maybe? :huh:

It also looks like I'm gonna have to learn how to cook (and plate) properly before I dare show my efforts here! :blink:

better stop before i run out of smilies

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I haven't done my bit either. I'm just back from holidays in Senegal, and I'm moving out to a new flat (with a ridiculously small ovenless kitchen). I still hope to catch up once I'm settled.

Edited by Mar Calpena (log)

Middlebrow Catalan gastronomy??????

http://baixagastronomia.blogspot.com/