• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Grameen

Suvir Saran

OK, Grameen is on 75-18 37th Avenue, Jackson Heights, Queens 718-505-4083. Not been.

I've not been to the Jackson Diner in Jackson Heights either but I did go to the Delhi Palace near there a few years back, and I thought it was pretty poor. I think I'm remembering straight--DP is off 74 street, on what looked like a cull de sac.

In my searches, I came across this list of NY Indian restaurants.

http://www.searchindia.com/search/NYRE.html

That's a fairly short list, Yvonne. Well, maybe not short, but I noticed some important omissions - Madras Cafe isn't on the list, for example. Do you have any idea how the restaurants that are on that list got on it?

Michael aka "Pan"

I didn't mean to suggest that you meant to suggest it was a comprehensive list.  :smile:

Say, just what is a melancholic thistle?

Michael aka "Pan"