• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

where to eat on weekends

glenn

There are many restaurants that you can walk into on a weekday night that are very good. Have you been to Amanda's in Hoboken?  They have an agreement with a parking lot.

Didn't I turn YOU on to Amanda's?  :confused: And YEESH, are you suggesting braving Washington St. on a weekend night?  And Amanda's is packed on the weekends!  And did you forget you're talking to someone who'd rather have a miserable meal with lousy service and ridiculous prices in a place that only served ground pepper rather than put up with hordes of people???  Or eat my wife's cooking???

"And did you forget you're talking to someone who'd rather a miserable meal with lousy service and ridiculous prices in a place that only served ground pepper rather than put up with hordes of people???  Or eat my wife's cooking???"

OK!  EVERYONE--Can we get a list of restaurants together for Glenn that meets the above requirements? :raz:

Rosalie Saferstein, aka "Rosie"

TABLE HOPPING WITH ROSIE