• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Culinary Decoration

Hi guys, what a day out there today, makes me sad to know I have to work in a few hours...oh well. Listen, I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any websites that has good pictures of Fruit, cheese ,and or meat displays for buffets and banquets. I'm trying to change things up a bit. Take care, get out there and enjoy the great weather.

Don't want to sound too critical. This topic & your topic that you started on Sunday(March 20), should not be in Montreal section. Both would be more appropriate in the Food Media & News section. Didn't want to say anything earlier, with your movie topic, as I'm not the Montreal forum host.

-Steve

No offence taken. We're a friendly bunch and you're just getting your sea legs.

Actually, I'm surprised that one of the moderators didn't up and move the threads to another forum.

If I were you, I'd try asking my question in either the General Food Topics or Cooking fora.

hey chefworks as far as i am concerned you couls ask your questions where ever you feel most comfortable. whats great about mtl is that we're open to almost anything and that includes all topics of discussion

OK, forum host speaking here:

This board is ONLY for Montreal related topics. Please DO NOT post anything in this section of the site that does not relate DIRECTLY to Montreal, Quebec of Eastern Canada. Got it?

This topic belongs in the cooking board.

Thanks