• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rum Cream

I'm not a serious drinker and hardly ever post in this section of the site, but I know where to go when I have a question. When we were in Jamaica I discovered Rum Cream. I really like it and we brought home a couple of bottles. A year later those bottles are gone and I can't find the stuff anywhere.

Is it only available on the islands? Does anyone know of a liquor store in NJ or NYC that carries it? I know one of the brands was Sangsters and there were others too, but I can't recall. Thanks for your help.

PS - If anyone is going to Jamaica and wants to pick me up a couple of bottles that'd be good too!  :raz:

Other than  Jamaica- Sangsters Rum Cream, you could look out for  St Croix- Cruzan Rum Cream and Trinidad- Fernandes Rum Cream. Some of these might be available to you in NJ or NYC. Or again you could ask friends traveling. By the way all three are available in Ontario at the Ontario Liquor Board Stores.

John Reekie