• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Delivery Pizza in Vancouver

PaoPao

Grayelf, would love to see a review post from you about Minerva's - I enjoy it for certain reasons, but would be curious to hear your opinion.

Not to worry, if they deliver to Kits, you will see a review the next time the pie jones strikes :laugh:

Sunrise Pizza , red and white checkered table cloths , liter of house red , parmesan shakers , hot pepper shakers

Whoa (Keanu voice), blast from the past. How many feta Sunrise pies have I et in advanced hangover state? This was the only place for pizza when I lived at 3rd and Commercial oh so many moons ago...

Grayelf, would love to see a review post from you about Minerva's - I enjoy it for certain reasons, but would be curious to hear your opinion.

Not to worry, if they deliver to Kits, you will see a review the next time the pie jones strikes :laugh:

You bet they deliver to Kits! That's where I've been for the last nine years. Ermm, there might be a Kits-area gathering for Minerva's sampling in the works here somewhere . . . .

But I think there's an egullet disclaimer statement needed. :wink:

Laura Fauman

Vancouver Magazine

You bet they deliver to Kits! That's where I've been for the last nine years. Ermm, there might be a Kits-area gathering for Minerva's sampling in the works here somewhere . . . .

Ack! All this talk of Minerva's pizza - I'm seriously craving one right now and I've just had one last week! Hmm...their phone number IS on speed dial on my cell.... "I would like a medium with green peppers, pepperoni, and anchovies, and a side of baked spaghetti...."

Ack! All this talk of Minerva's pizza - I'm seriously craving one right now and I've just had one last week! Hmm...their phone number IS on speed dial on my cell.... "I would like a medium with green peppers, pepperoni, and anchovies, and a side of baked spaghetti...."

Go Beebs! And yes, I do enjoy their pepperoni topping too. I don't order their pasta that much - my recall is that some of it is okay, especially the baked kind like lasagna, but their alfredo etc is semi-gross. It sorta tastes like they get a bunch of Olivieri pasta and overcook it with a bunch of their pizza sauce and toppings . . . .

Laura Fauman

Vancouver Magazine