• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Fat Burger

Coop

I finally got that Rodeo Burger memory buried where it belongs by having a Vera Burger for dinner last night. Even having walked home from the Davie Street location with full sog-effect of fried onions and mayo and Vera's Sauce (and lettuce and tomato), it was a damn fine burger.

:wub:

Agenda-free since 1966.

Foodblog: Power, Convection and Lies

I finally got that Rodeo Burger memory buried where it belongs by having a Vera Burger for dinner last night. Even having walked home from the Davie Street location with full sog-effect of fried onions and mayo and Vera's Sauce (and lettuce and tomato), it was a damn fine burger.

:wub:

So glad to hear that, Deborah. Our Rodeo experience kicked of my semi-annual fortnight-long McDonalds cravings, which happily is now past. Bring on Feenies!

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

www.leecarney.com