• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chicago Pizza

Now, see, my memory is that Lou Malnati's is far closer to Gino's East than Due's. In fact, if I'm grading Chitown 'za on *purely* the pizza alone, I'll give the nod, ever so slightly, to Gino's East. If, however, the entire experience is being weighed, then the nod goes to Lou Malnati's without a doubt. Better (nicer) atmosphere at Lou's, better non-pizza offerings (such as chocolate chip pizza for dessert), and just a better overall experience there. With the pies being so very close in terms of quality, though, it's hardly that big of a difference.

Due, though, I remember being a decent bit different from the previous two, though.