• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

French cupcake/muffin paper liners

Lucylu

Does anyone know where to buy those brown (they have a pattern on them) paper cupcake liners? They are taller than the conventional fluted ones and stand alone (don't need to use cupcake tins) . Maybe they aren't really for cupcakes--probably for small individual cakes. Come to think of it, maybe they're not French... Thanks.

Yes, both those sites carry them. Thank you. Qualita sells them by the case-2000 pieces. That's way more than I need. Bakeware also has them--12 for $7.95. Too few. I'd be willing to order around 100-200. Does anyone know of a place or website that will break down a case? I've been to Restaurant Depot in the Boston area but they don't carry them. Any suggestions?

you can buy them by the piece at new york cake and bake. they usually have a small selection of different styles, muffin, pannetone etc. amd i think they charge about a quarter a piece. however you will have to deal with their less than pleasant demeanor. depending on how many you want you might want to consider case pricing from novacart or imperial. they are cheap by the case (around 7 cents a piece for the small ones) but they ususally come in a 1000 count box

nkaplan@delposto.com