• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

WTN: 1999 Terrabianca "Campaccio"

Jean Brislance

1999 Terrabianca “Campaccio” Toscana - Dark red-purple in color. A very pretty nose that shows some Cabernet characteristic of dark fruit and cedar, and also with some black cherry and licorice. Flavors of dark fruit, earthy herbs, black cherry, minerals, and a slight bit of coffee. It is somewhat rustic, however the tannins have smoothed out some since the last time I tried this. There is still a fair amount of grip. The finish is of medium length, and is quite herbal. Drinking well at the moment. Very tasty, and always a favorite.

All the best,

Jean

Hi Jean and thank you for the notes.

I found this TN slightly shorter and less descriptive than the others...

Can you inform us about the price please?

Enjoying,

Andre Suidan

I was taught to finish what I order.

Life taught me to order what I enjoy.

The art of living taught me to take my time and enjoy.

Hi Jean and thank you for the notes.

I found this TN  slightly shorter and less descriptive than the others...

Can you inform us about the price please?

Enjoying,

Andre, I bought this some time ago, but I believe I paid around $25. I have found this to be a very good bargain for a super Tuscan.

Thanks,

Jean