• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Keller's Dishware

Tonyy13

Fellow eG'ers,

I was wondering if anyone out there happens to know where to get Thomas Keller look-alike china? I am specifically looking to get some of his bowls that have the extremely small basin, with the large rims. I have found a place to get the square plates and other's like it. Any help would be great.

If you have a distributer for these that would deal w/ Florida, that would be even better~!!!!!!!!!

Tonyy13

Owner, Big Wheel Provisions

tony_adams@mac.com

If you're willing to pay the steep prices, Bergdorf Goodman in Manhattan is carrying the Keller line.

"Some people see a sheet of seaweed and want to be wrapped in it. I want to see it around a piece of fish."-- William Grimes

"People are bastard-coated bastards, with bastard filling." - Dr. Cox on Scrubs

The china that Keller was involved in designing was the 'Point' and 'Checks' lines, made by Raynaud Limoges. In addition to Bergdorf, they are supposedly available from at Gump's in San Francisco http://www.gumps.com (can't find them on their site) tel 800 766 7628, and Atkinsons in Canada http://www.atkinsonsofvancouver.com/mfg/ra.../mfgraynaud.htm

Hong Kong Dave

O que nao mata engorda.

• 10 months later...

I don't have the issue handy, but a before Per Se opened a couple of years back in Gourmet Keller talked about the partnership he established with... er... well, whatever company makes the dishware to his specs. If you've got that issue -- or if someone here remembers it -- you could start there.

Well, that was pretty helpful, wasn't it?! :hmmm:

Chris Amirault

eG Ethics Signatory

Sir Luscious got gator belts and patty melts

I would call one of the retail stores below for prices and shipping information.

Gump's in San Francisco (800.766.7628) and at Bergdorf Goodman in New York City (212.753.7300).

Also consider searching ebay randomly as I have seen them for sale there and fairly reasonably priced.

They are expensive.

Robert R

I would call one of the retail stores below for prices and shipping information.

Gump's in San Francisco (800.766.7628) and at Bergdorf Goodman in New York City (212.753.7300).

Also consider searching ebay randomly as I have seen them for sale there and fairly reasonably priced.

They are expensive.

Gump's has carried the full line in the store in the past, but they don't seem to have anything on their website now.

Bill Russell

Does anyone know where/how to get the French Laundry dishware mentioned on FL's website? I have searched the net for hours and have yet to find anything about it. Also what are the prices? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Isn't the appropriate answer "French Laundry"?

Who is buried in Grant's tomb, anyway?

My mind must be in its perverse mode right now.

I first read the topic line as "French Laundry Dishwater."

:wacko:

Sandy Smith, Exile on Oxford Circle, Philadelphia

"95% of success in life is showing up." --Woody Allen

My foodblogs: 1 | 2 | 3