• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Elios in Edison

thecips

I've been there - and yes, would go back. It isn't stellar, but decent. It is a quiet, comfortable place, slightly upscale.

I love the shrimp appetizer they have - three very large shrimp, a delectible parmesan crostino, and a don't-miss-a-drop parmesan garlic cream sauce.

The rest of the dishes are decent, but inconsistent. My experiences there have varied. Except for that appetizer!

Randi

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne