• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

I alternate between shrimp with pasta and an olive oil, caper, parsley and olive sauce and shrimp with Asian noodles and a sauce with hoisin, water, sesame oil, black beans and Xiaoxing wine for Johnnybird.

Yesterday I made a cold tricolor pasta salad with olives, scallions, sundried tomatoes in oil and dressed with an Italian vinaigrette with poached shrimp on top.

For me I made some bucatini and had it with some thin sliced chicken breasts that I seared and finished in the oven with some marinara sauce and some aged provolone.

suzilightning

suzilightning

I alternate between shrimp with pasta and an olive oil, caper, parsley and olive sauce and shrimp with Asian noodles and a sauce with hoisin, water, sesame oil, black beans and Xiaoxing wine for Johnnybird.

Yesterday I made a cold tricolor pasta salad with olives, scallions, sundried tomatoes in oil and dressed with an Italian vinaigrette with poached shrimp on top.