• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Half year on holiday

Rene

As from now on I'm on holiday for half a year.

During that period I want to work in Rum distilleries. Friends are already checking for me here and there, but I can use all the help I can get.

After the coming weekend my website will have more detailed information about this monster holiday. Untill that time I hope you are all thinking of a way to get me working out there. I prefer a place where they speak English, since my French is not of a conversation quality.

There is no job to scary of heavy for me. I will cut cane if that's asked of me, but my upcoming CV will show that I'm capable of much more.

More than one distillerie is my goal, but I don't want to limit anything or anybody.

The more information, the better.

Rene van Hoven

www.Rumpages.com