• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

All You Can Eat Breakfast

Kanishka

We have always liked the all-you-can-eat brunch at Gabriel's, on PSt., just off DuPont Circle. It has the usual brunch favorites you find everywhere, but also features a lot of Spanish and Mediterranean dishes. Not cheap - I believe it is in the $30/person range (maybe somewhat more).

Gabriel's in the Barcelo Hotel on PSt. just off DuPont Circle has an all-you-can-eat brunch. American favorites as well as a lot of Spanish and mediterranean dishes. I believe it is about $30 or so per person.

oops - didn't think the first one posted. I don't know how to remove this!

Edited by LizzieH (log)

The drag queen brunch at Perry's is buffet style, all-you-can-eat ... the food's not great but at least it comes with a side of entertainment.

For the ultimate all-you-can-eat, the Ritz is great. Pay the exorbitant price and sit there all afternoon, pacing your way through mini meals. (Hmm, I'll follow that waffle with a trip to the raw bar...)

Amanda

Metrocurean, a D.C. restaurant and food blog

The Ritz at Pentegon City has one of the best weekend brunches you will find. All you can eat that includes caviar, sushi, omletes and many other offerings. Is it cheap? Nope. Is it worth it? Every penny. I go once a month.

The Ritz at Pentegon City has one of the best weekend brunches you will find.  All you can eat that includes caviar, sushi, omletes and many other offerings.  Is it cheap?  Nope.  Is it worth it?  Every penny.  I go once a month.

For those curious about the cost, it is $58 per adult. Details are here.

Wearing jeans to the best restaurants in town.

The Ritz at Pentegon City has one of the best weekend brunches you will find.  All you can eat that includes caviar, sushi, omletes and many other offerings.  Is it cheap?  Nope.  Is it worth it?  Every penny.  I go once a month.

Is $58 dollars for breakfast, albeit, 67,089 calories, a good deal?

It must be the champagne and raw bar that make sit so damn much.

I'd skip dinner the night before and make the most of that meal!

Is $58 dollars for breakfast, albeit, 67,089 calories, a good deal?

It must be the champagne and raw bar that make sit so damn much.

I'd skip dinner the night before and make the most of that meal!

The sevruga caviar and made to order sushi, contributes to the cost. It really is an event, and my monthly visits are mostly to entertain guests.