• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Meyer lemons in Montreal

shiv

Haven't seen any recently, but you'll sometimes find them at Chez Louis (514 277-4670) and Chez Nino (514 277-8902) at the Jean-Talon Market and Fruiterie Atwater (514 939-3035) at the Atwater Market. If I recall correctly, last spring Lesley mentioned seeing them at La Mer. Yep (clickety).

Edited by carswell (log)

he's only wholesale,check there's an asian store on St-Denis near Jean-Talon they have a lot ofn stuff maybe you'll get lucky

Bet you're talking about:

Thaï Hour

7130 St-Denis

514 271-4469

M-W 09:30-19:00

Th-F 09:00-21:00

Sa 09:00-19:00

Su 09:30-19:00

Let's keep this one up, anyone spotting meyer please butt in. This is a Citrus month for me and I want to score them.

I spoke with Mike at Can-Am if you want some meyer just give im a call 488-1148

He'll sell you some if you go pick them up and there a lot of nice product that you could see maybe for the first time.

Give me some news