• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annie_H

Annie_H

Here are the original recipes I worked from. 

LIFE CHANGING CRACKERS

LIFE CHANGING BREAD

They are both gluten-free dairy-free. I've changed the recipes over the years but mine are scaled to fit the smaller French steel baking pans so the measurements will not work in a US half sheet pan. I pulse most of the oats in my spice grinder and some of the seeds. Sometimes add almond or corn flour. 

The bread I like to add sprouted wheat berries, half cup, soaked 24 hours. Or cooked. We don't have gluten or dairy issues but I only gift the crackers. Lots of issues among family and friends and co-workers so hate to leave someone out during the holidays.

My dads favorite bread so I make quite a bit when I visit... for their freezer. 

CRACKERS WITH HUMBOLT FOG.png

Annie_H

Annie_H

Here are the original recipes I worked from. 

LIFE CHANGING CRACKERS

LIFE CHANGING BREAD

They are both gluten-free dairy-free. I've changed the recipes over the years but mine in scaled to fit the smaller French steel baking pans so the measurements will not work in a US half sheet pan. I pulse most of the oats in my spice grinder and some of the seeds. Sometimes add almond or corn flour. 

The bread I like to add sprouted wheat berries, half cup, soaked 24 hours. Or cooked. We don't have gluten or dairy issues but I only gift the crackers. Lots of issues among family and friends and co-workers so hate to leave someone out during the holidays.

My dads favorite bread so I make quite a bit when I visit... for their freezer. 

CRACKERS WITH HUMBOLT FOG.png