• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Bearfoot Bistro, Whistler, BC

Vancouver Lee

Viola: Why are you trying to jump the cart over the bunker?

Daddy-A: Good God woman!  Coop's in need of a cleansing ale!  Where are your priorities??

A.

Ahh, good times - me and Daddy-A, recreating great moments from the Jackass movies. I refuse to snort wasabe, though. :laugh::raz:

Edited by Viola da gamba (log)

Montrachet, you're a swinger too?

Early spring, the first annual E-gullet Drink and Drive celebrity invitational golf tournement is on.

We have a fourth?

Food AND golf? Count me in.

And I will be there for comic relief. I shoot about 100 on a good day !

Neil, we should definately pair up. I'm also good for about 100 :wub:

Derek

Montrachet, you're a swinger too?

Early spring, the first annual E-gullet Drink and Drive celebrity invitational golf tournement is on.

We have a fourth?

Food AND golf? Count me in.

And I will be there for comic relief. I shoot about 100 on a good day !

Neil, we should definately pair up. I'm also good for about 100 :wub:

I meant on the front nine :biggrin:

Neil Wyles

Hamilton Street Grill

www.hamiltonstreetgrill.com

If this happens it should be a scramble. Each team should have a mix of low handicappers and hackers. We should also do it at a course we don't frequent, so we can drink and drive without fear of emberassment.

And the greenskeeping crew won't be chasing us with gang mowers...

Hey we just tell them that we're helping with the aeration! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong.....I love the Bearfoot but I always found their "by the glass" mark-up to be even more outrageous - they'd charge the cost of the bottle for the glass - maybe not so for the higher end stuff......I recall a few weeks ago them selling '96 Dom for $60 a glass which is about a third - you don't really get what you pay for at the Bearfoot......you get anything you can pay for.

• 3 years later...

I too have noticed the well oiled bearfoot bandits, a hendricks martini was a whopping 24 dollars a drink. Which when considering it costs them less than $40 a bottle is shocking. I had a truly forgettable valentines dinner tonight. To be honest the only thing i will remember from the evening was the markup.