• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

West 4th Restaurants

easy

Can anyone tell me about The Living Room Bistro. I just discovered this place. It's an awsome place to eat and the room is great but I never hear anything about it?

Thanks egulleters

Three posts in ten minutes - two saying try the Living Room and another saying has anyone tried it. Welcome to egullet. Out yourself and say who you are.

Most of the egulleters have a complusion so your quick posts will out you. We read everything, and I read absolutly everything.

Neil Wyles

Hamilton Street Grill

Neil Wyles

Hamilton Street Grill

www.hamiltonstreetgrill.com

Nice responses Keith, I see you have been there.

Ok newbie, we will give you a pass on this one. Stand up and identify yourself or be prepared for an onslaught of sarcasm and bad spelling that will make your head spin. What sorts of fools do your think we are !

Edited by nwyles (log)

Neil Wyles

Hamilton Street Grill

Actually, there's going to be an onslaught of sarcasm and bad spelling regardless, it's just a matter of determining where it should be directed. And if easy assumes we're the worst kinda of fools, he'd be right.

Mr Talent , nice to see you back. Having you and Mr. Maw away at the same time has been a little rough. We held up ok without you, but just.

Neil Wyles

Hamilton Street Grill

i love how topics here trundle along and then WHAM, off we go... :biggrin:

...to deborahs living room, no less.

not even a month as an eGulleteer and i'm hooked.

this here be e-crack.

looking forward to meeting you all at West.

Andrew

editor@waiterblog

waiterblog.com

Andrew Morrison

Food Columnist | The Westender

Editor & Publisher | Scout Magazine

Glad you finally outed yourself as an addict. That is why we warn everyone now in their official welcome.

As for W 4th restaurants, there used to be a great tapas place on 4th and fir, which closed and became something else, anyone know what that is and is it any good? (I probably know what it is, but my brain is frozen and can't think of it. )

Edited by peppyre (log)

i love how topics here trundle along and then WHAM, off we go... :biggrin:

...to deborahs living room, no less.

this here be e-crack.

looking forward to meeting you all at West.

Andrew

editor@waiterblog

waiterblog.com

I am just waiting for the egullet 12 step program. I know that somewhere out there, the Fat Guy Steven Shaw is setting that up. Gets you hooked and then provides the antidote at crazy $$. Mark my words, that is next.

Neil Wyles

Hamilton Street Grill

Well the sarcasam is tolerable, but the horrible spelling....

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I just liked :blink: the little place

Nice responses Keith, I see you have been there.

Ok newbie, we will give you a pass on this one. Stand up and identify yourself or be prepared for an onslaught of sarcasm and bad spelling that will make your head spin. What sorts of fools do your think we are !

this here be e-crack.

I feel your pain, Andrew. You're not alone. :biggrin:

my e-crack is Mooshmouse's cranberry oatmeal cookies :blink:

Those sound excellent. :wub: Darn shame I didn't discover eGullet until AFTER the cookie swap.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

www.leecarney.com

my e-crack is Mooshmouse's cranberry oatmeal cookies  :blink:

Those sound excellent.  :wub:  Darn shame I didn't discover eGullet until AFTER the cookie swap.

I've got extras from my post-Christmas cookie batch. And I accept all forms of food, alcohol and monetary bribes! :wink:

Edited by Mooshmouse (log)

Joie Alvaro Kent

"I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." ~ Mitch Hedberg

I've got extras from my post-Christmas cookie batch.  And I accept all forms of food, alcohol and monetary bribes!  :wink:

Ahhh, my kind of person - one who can be bribed with food. :biggrin:

I'll have to give some thought to what I have of value.....perhaps my orange drop cookies?

I'm off to Whistler this morning for a long weekend - will the cranberry oatmeal delights keep unitl early next week?

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

www.leecarney.com