• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Travatos

Tracey868

Maybe I am letting the cat out of the bag but this is a must hit!

This place has the most extensive menu I have ever seen. You name it it has it! It has something for everyone, even the picky eaters.

If you are a stuffed artichoke peson like me WELL, you must, must, must go and try theirs. TO DIE for. Moist and garlicy! you are licking your fingers at the end of it hoping to gather one more drip. And don't forget to dunk your bread! Almost as good as the Artichoke.

The fried Calamari is fried crisp. A nice size portion won't bust your belly.

My favorite meal is the chicken arriabits ( spelling). Chicken smothered in mushrooms and hot peppers YUMMY. I have also had their farafelle pasta with crab meat and shrimp.

Hubby's favorite is a veal dish with lump crab meat smothered on top.

They have a variety of specials at least 4 app, and 4 main dishes... What is not to like here...

The place is small but a great wait staff.

Oh hold on havent even told you about the best dessert......

Fesh strawberries with canoli cream in a wine glass......

Ok making reservations for Saturday I am craving this place again!

It is NOT a byob , but a nice place.. off rt 46 in Elmwood Park

Love to hear if anyone else has gone

Cheers Tracey

Edited by Tracey868 (log)