• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

A Sabatic year?

I was planning on coming again in 2007, but I'm glad I got a reservation for next year. There will be a lot of disappointed people as there must have been when you stopped serving lunch, but you deserve a break and it will be intersting to learn what you do with your year away from elBulli.

Now tell me about the changes to the dining room, or should I look the other way and be surprised when I arrive?

Robert Buxbaum

WorldTable

Recent WorldTable posts include: comments about reporting on Michelin stars in The NY Times, the NJ proposal to ban foie gras, Michael Ruhlman's comments in blogs about the NJ proposal and Bill Buford's New Yorker article on the Food Network.

My mailbox is full. You may contact me via worldtable.com.