• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

SEA - Dinner at Rocking Wok

It's almost dinner time, I still have two boxes with leftovers (haven't even opened to see what I ended with) and I am still full.

Talk about a wonderful dinner and evening.

Thanks so much to Rocky and Lauren and Paul for all the work they all did. It was wonderful.

If I had to choose fav's, I would guess the honey dew fish, the lobster and the rice cake with beef or pork on it. Oh and the meat balls.

Thanks again.

Mary

Ditto what everybody said above about thanks to the Rocking Wok crew and to Rocky for arranging a fabulous food-fest and to the Ledlund's for opening their beautiful home to all of us. If I were more eloquent I would find a way to add even more thanks and wows to what has already been posted here.

Great food, great company, and good times...who could ask for more

:biggrin:

Oil and potatoes both grow underground so french fries may have eventually invented themselves had they not been invented -- J. Esther