• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Campanian Products

Arthur,

What are your favorite products from Campania and how do you source them in the US? I'm particularly interested in the ones that any of us can source, although I imagine you might have some private sourcing for some particularly delectable items. Those sources you can feel free to share by PM :laugh: . Seriously, thanks for the insights.

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz

Arthur,

What are your favorite products from Campania and how do you source them in the US? I'm particularly interested in the ones that any of us can source, although I imagine you might have some private sourcing for some particularly delectable items. Those sources you can feel free to share by PM :laugh: . Seriously, thanks for the insights.

John,

Check out the answer I gave to the other Campanian product question.