• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

What a Great Q&A

I'm always in awe of those who know of what they speak, which is why I think the Q&A with Faith Willinger was awesome. I have to believe we all learned a great deal. Faith's replies were insightful, thorough and expert. Thank you everyone who participated and to those behind the scenes who helped me and to realize the event: Richard Kilgore, Jason and Rachel Perlow and Albiston. The one ulterior motive behind the Q&A's is hoping that the pariticipants will drop in to eGullet with a post from time to time. We hope to be the beneficiaries of Faith's profound knowledge of Italian cooking and Italy's gastronomic landscape. To be fair, though, don't forget visitng Faith's web site www.faithwillinger.com.