• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Radio Show?

Rosie

I miss listening to you on the radio. Do you have any plans to relaunch your radio show on another station?

Hi Rosie! It looks like I am going to be back on the radio January 18, on WWRL, 1600AM, and every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon. The show will be sponsored by Invite Health (Hickey Chemists) and I will be doing it from my kitchen, which should be fun (not to mention convenient). I have no more details right now.

I miss listening to you on the radio. Do you have any plans to relaunch your radio show on another station?

I would have told you all sooner, but I wanted to tell my agent first. Starting Jan. 18, I will be on WWRL, 1600 AM, every Tuesday from 11 to noon. I will be broadcasting from my kitchen table, which makes me happy.