• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Your favorite locally-produced snack

Ling

:biggrin: Well all this talk about Lesley Stowe's raincoast crisps was giving me a bad craving.... after way to many hours in the car today I had to drag myself down to Urban Fare because Lesley Stowe's store was closed... my "poor me" draggling on, does have a excellent ending.

New Fig and Olive crackers and way too much french and english cheese to try with it!!!(Morbier and Wensleydale with cranberries)

Does anyone have any ideas on great cheese to try next time?

Must not forget chocolate of course to go with all the left over cheese...

Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is. - P. J. O'Rourke

:biggrin:  Well all this talk about Lesley Stowe's raincoast crisps was giving me a bad craving.... after way to many hours in the car today I had to drag myself down to Urban Fare because Lesley Stowe's store was closed... my "poor me" draggling on, does have a excellent ending.

New Fig and Olive crackers and way too much french and english cheese to try with it!!!(Morbier and Wensleydale with cranberries)

Does anyone have any ideas on great cheese to try next time?

Must not forget chocolate of course to go with all the left over cheese...

We slather the rosemary raincoast crisps in Boursin. Does Boursin count as cheese? :unsure:

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

www.leecarney.com

I over did the Boursin a while ago ... but it is quite good

Im not sure whats in it though :wink:

Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is. - P. J. O'Rourke