• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: little ms foodie - Sauteing in Seattle

Lil Ms (Wendy) Foodie

It was lots of fun to follow along with the daily posting from you and the EG readers from all over the world. You have painted, pictured and cooked up an attractive picture of your life and city. And, I know it's all true.

Airline tix are booked for Jan 15. Ms Capt. and I look forward to be wined and dined by you (and Dayne) and Seattle once again. Pray for sun.

ps Good luck to the next presenter - what a tough act to follow.

(uncle) Capt. John

Great Job Wendy - I enjoyed your blog very much! You did a great job touting our fair city and showing people your love of food, wine and how you and your husband and the lives you share together are enhanced by your time cooking together.

Della

ms. foodie, I really enjoyed your blog, and it's so sweet how you and your husband obviously are very much in love. I like your evening ritual of choosing the matchsticks :wub: I was so sad when I got to the last picture of your house and you had to say goodbye! I'll be re-reading this blog soon. :smile: