• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

On 2/5/2021 at 7:38 AM, weinoo said:

I find that real applejack and Southern Comfort have absolutely nothing in common. Though I haven't drunk Southern Comfort since high school.

I can’t imagine how they can be confused 

We’ve pick some brandy and apple brandy  barrels at Copper and Kings in Louisville.   They are distilling their own but most of their products have been sourced brandy from California and barreled on site 

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

On 2/5/2021 at 7:38 AM, weinoo said:

I find that real applejack and Southern Comfort have absolutely nothing in common. Though I haven't drunk Southern Comfort since high school.

I can’t imagine how they can be confused 

We’ve pick some brandy barrels at Copper and Kings in Louisville.   They are distilling their own but most of their products have been sourced brandy from California and barreled on site