• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: Anna N - Thirteen Steps to Dinner

Anna N

Thanks Anna, for a great blog. Between everything else that was going on you put out some lovely meals for us to enjoy vicariously. Looking forward to trying the Danish meatballs soon, appreciate the recipe complete with ritual.

I bake bread regularly but have never done pita! You've encouraged me to try that. Yours was beautiful "magic." Thanks. :biggrin:

Hope all is well with little Jess. And her heart (and yours) get back to the right place!

Ooops! Edited to correct typos, have fumble fingers today.

Edited by lovebenton0 (log)

Judith Love

North of the 30th parallel

One woman very courteously approached me in a grocery store, saying, "Excuse me, but I must ask why you've brought your dog into the store." I told her that Grace is a service dog.... "Excuse me, but you told me that your dog is allowed in the store because she's a service dog. Is she Army or Navy?" Terry Thistlewaite

Miss Jess is still hanging in there. Her family doctor saw her today and said it is still a waiting game. Any tummy pains, cookie tossing or anything else and she's to be taken at once to emerg. With any luck the experts at Sick Kids are right and it will pass without difficulty. I'm on poop patrol tonight! We have a potty for her - what a humiliation for a child who toilet-trained herself by the time she was two! Will keep you posted.

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog