• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

[SEA] restaurant review website

I'm a little slow so forgive me if you've all seen this but I came across it today while Googling (god I love Google-y woogley!)

http://www.tastingmenu.com/default.htm

This is a really interesting website with lots of restaurant reviews, pictures, etc.

anyone know if Hillel is an eGulleter?

That's a good looking cook book and I'm certainly going to try a couple of the recipes -- especially since it's apple season or close to it.

I agree it's beautiful to look at.

I've been poking around the website and I think it's really great. Really well done and very thoughtful.

• 1 month later...

Olivina, I am quite the fan of apple desserts and have made several different apple cakes over the years. I generally lean toward the heavy, dense, moist strongly-apple flavored end of the spectrum. Would you say this cake qualifies?

Regards,

Michael Lloyd

Mill Creek, Washington USA