• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

21 P

morela

I went to Second Story Books at lunchtime and passed by that terrible BeDuCi en route.

It's closed now and construction seems to be underway ...and on the door there's notice that the SBC Cafe folks are opening 21 P in early October. Great space, I must say, but a sleeper of a name (this place is at 21st and P Streets). Does anyone know more about this venture?

I went to Second Story Books at lunchtime and passed by that terrible BeDuCi en route.

It's closed now and construction seems to be underway ...and on the door there's notice that the SBC Cafe folks are opening 21 P in early October.  Great space, I must say, but a sleeper of a name (this place is at 21st and P Streets).  Does anyone know more about this venture?

Yes, I know about it. They're hiring!! Call them! No couches hanging from the ceiling.

Mark

I ate at Beduci a couple of times a few years ago and it was vile. Unimaginative and overpriced.

One redeeming value was a little-known Beduci carryout around the corner. Yummy sandwiches, salads and cakes, Italian deli-style. I will miss them, but not the main deal.

Resident Twizzlebum

It seems like BeDuCi has been closed for ages, and it took forever for someone new to get in there...odd for such a cool location. BeDuCi sucked hard. It could have sucked the chrome off a trailer hitch, and not in a good way. Overpriced, boring and there always seemed to be a whiff of decay about it.

Does this space have some kind of stupid-mapquest-names curse? Do they think that people won't be able to find it?

Edited by eunny jang (log)