• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Anyone see Havana Club 15 around?

ELA

Hello everyone. I am glad to be hear at the new Ministry of Rum BB.

So - has anyone seen Havana Club 15 around, and if so at what price? I did find it in Germany at about 趐 US. My last bottle I found In Canada and I think that was around 贄 to 贝, but I really don't remember and that was a long time ago.

Anybody seen it around? Thanks       Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Given that its a Cuban rum and we have embargoes for goods coming from there into the US, you're gonna have serious problems getting it in the states.

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

Jason - oh do I know. I was thinking of an alternate source or destination. I have offices in Canada, and a corporate apt. there. The last bottle I had, I left there.

Has anybody seen the HC 15 in any of the islands?

The HC7 I still have aas a friend of mine brought me several bottles from Canada.

Eric

I've seen the 15 year old in St Martin on the French side of the island. It used to also be available, sometimes, in Carriacou, just north of Grenada and at a small store near the market in Grenada.

Edward Hamilton

Ministry of Rum.com

The Complete Guide to Rum

When I dream up a better job, I'll take it.

• 3 months later...