• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Barillito availability in Culebra?

Shiva

I've never bought in on Culebra.  There is that liquor / dry goods store right near the ferry dock, they are as likely as anywhere to have it.  When I was there they carried Don Q.  Your best bet is bring liquor bottles with you, you can buy generic can beer on the island, but ice sometimes runs low on the island.

Thanks, but no dice.  Last time we were there we asked at the store by the ferry dock and got a 'que?' in reply.  I guess we'll lug it over from San Juan.

And don't even get me started about the lack of good beer on the island.

Now that I think of it, Club Seabourne just changed hands.  Maybe they'll have some...

Anybody wanna open up a <I>good</I> liquor store in Culebra?  I'll run it for you.  ;)