• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Other notable rum website

Jason Perlow

Be sure to check this one out, has a monthly newsletter going back several months and offers some interesting products such as high quality mojito syrup and books.

http://www.rumshop.net

of note is his latest newsletter where he lists the 2001 Rum Fest winners gold category (previous month was premium category) and also does a review of the new cuban-style rum from Cohiba (of Cohiba cigars)

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

I just added this to my favorites. I'll have to check it out at length. What's the story on the Cohiba Rum? I had heard about this from a few people. Who makes it? Can we get it here in the US?

Thanks.

Eric

• 2 months later...