• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

HOOTERS

BBhasin

I just had to beat Episure, Mongo and Vikram to this one.

This is already in the Media and News section. Do I win something??

Yes, now I shall be mad at you forever!

send me your address and I shall mail you a Bombay Curry Company keytag.

Bombay Curry Company

3110 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305. 703. 836-6363

Delhi Club

Arlington, Virginia

"There is a window of opportunity that’s open. And if we don’t grab that opportunity, Europe will."

why do i have this feeling there's a key word in there somewhere.. :hmmm:

I believe the keyword is in fact hidden in the word "opportunity", if you take away 8 of its 11 letters. :biggrin:

"There is a window of opportunity that’s open. And if we don’t grab that opportunity, Europe will."

I believe the keyword is in fact hidden in the word "opportunity", if you take away 8 of its 11 letters. :biggrin:

or add a few for the brand new take on an old classic game 'opportunity knock..s'..

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna take a stab at this and say the place is gonna have really good Heriyali kebabs.

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

I apologize if I have caused any misunderstanding. I am of course referring to the word "pit", as in "What amoral pit will its customers be wallowing in if Hooters is allowed to open!"

Alternatively, "Will they be serving olives with the pits or without?"

or add a few for the brand new take on an old classic game 'opportunity knock..s'..

:rolleyes:

You have a wicked sense of humor. That was the furthest thing from my mind!

So are you saying the restaurant will be serving chicken knockwursts?

Hooters' Vice President of marketing is keeping abreast of developments closer to the US:

"We're going to continue to fill out Latin America," said McNeil.

One can only hope that their expansions have the support of shareholders, and don't leave the company strapped for cash, but continue to pad the bottom line.