• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Seattle restaurant wholesale?

I'm want to buy a cool industrial grade set of table and chairs for my breakfast room. I'd like them to be used, hopefully third or fourth hand, with a good amount of personality. I'd also like to not pay out the nose for them. I was wondering if there is a wholesaler, warehouse, restaurant supply place in seattle that would carry such items? Any suggestions?

Bargreen-Ellingson on Mercer is another option. You might find what you're looking for in the back room.

1275 Mercer Street

Seattle, WA 98109

Local: (206) 682-1472

Toll Free: (800) 525-0131

Fax: (206) 682-2367

General Manager: Jeff Gentling

Store Hours: M-F 8a-6p Sat 9a-1p

Drink!

I refuse to spend my life worrying about what I eat. There is no pleasure worth forgoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward. --John Mortimera

Bargreen-Ellingson on Mercer is another option.

cool! hey, do they deal with non-trade walk ins? i'm a Dick's regular (i find Seattle Restaurant Store overcharges and usually doesn't have what i want -- how can you not stock an all-metal fish spatula?!?) but the Mercer location is right by my gym, and has Saturday hours ...

Bargreen-Ellingson on Mercer is another option.

cool! hey, do they deal with non-trade walk ins? i'm a Dick's regular (i find Seattle Restaurant Store overcharges and usually doesn't have what i want -- how can you not stock an all-metal fish spatula?!?) but the Mercer location is right by my gym, and has Saturday hours ...

Yup! And if you're a culinary school student, you get an extra 10 percent off. But I think most places do that.

Drink!

I refuse to spend my life worrying about what I eat. There is no pleasure worth forgoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward. --John Mortimera