• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Weehawken restaurants

bethb

Arthur’s Landing at Port Imperial Weehawken 201-867-0777

Chart House Lincoln Harbor Pier D-T Weehawken 201-348-6628

Paula at Rigoletto 3706 Park Ave., Weehawken 201-422-9500

Ruth Chris 1000Harbor Blvd Weehawken 07087 201-863-5100

You need to see if these places serve lunch. Also, you are right next to Hoboken which has many choices.

River Rd goes into North Bergen where you have Frank's Waterside, 7800 B River Rd North Bergen (201-861-0700).

Rosalie Saferstein, aka "Rosie"

TABLE HOPPING WITH ROSIE

I'll make this suggestion with the caution that it was almost 2 years ago when I ate there, but I went to a Chivas Regal dinner (!) at the restaurant in the Ramada Inn (?) that's at Lincoln Harbor, and was VERY surprised by the quality of the food. Then again, I did drink a lot of scotch that night...

:smile:

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."