• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblog: Laksa - Wild man of Borneo

Laksa

Thanks for being so great & goodnight from Kalamazoo....

Kalamazoo!!?? I'm from Kzoo originally! Crazy...

Great blog, both of you... :smile:

"There is no worse taste in the mouth than chocolate and cigarettes. Second would be tuna and peppermint. I've combined everything, so I know."

--Augusten Burroughs

It's off to the Dinner! thread I go then. That's the eGullet halfway house for old bloggers, right?

Damn, you've uncovered the heart of our evil plot... hook 'em with "Dinner" and reel 'em in here. :laugh:

Jon Lurie, aka "jhlurie"

Oooh Laska, thanks for posting the links....you look just as I imagined, :laugh: although I was quite suprised by Ms. Congee - I expected her to be a bit... how shall I say... less simian :biggrin: . I will continue to search for a glimpse of you, and I will now have a reason to search through the expanse that is egullet, spending hours here that I should be spending elsewhere...and that suits me just fine :raz:.