• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

38 minutes ago, Katie Meadow said:

The closest thing I remember from childhood was Mallomars: a round graham cracker topped with marshmallow and covered in a dome of dark chocolate. I don't remember moon pies. I would sooner jump off a bridge than eat either of them with pumpkin pie spice. Every year about this time I suffer increasing anxiety attacks about PPS. Right there's a benefit of sheltering in place--much last chance of coming into contact with it.

We had those - gummy Mallomars and Scooter Pies. I only ate them when my sugar cravings were out of control and there was nothing else. To me the concept is the most horrid version of the melty gooey perfection of  campfire s'more. I know you can use the Fluff which stays soft (my sister kept a jar hidden but NO

heidih

heidih

37 minutes ago, Katie Meadow said:

The closest thing I remember from childhood was Mallomars: a round graham cracker topped with marshmallow and covered in a dome of dark chocolate. I don't remember moon pies. I would sooner jump off a bridge than eat either of them with pumpkin pie spice. Every year about this time I suffer increasing anxiety attacks about PPS. Right there's a benefit of sheltering in place--much last chance of coming into contact with it.

We had those - gummy Mallomars and Scooter Pies. I only ate them when my sugar cravings were out of control and there was nothing else. To me the concept is the most horrid version of the melty gooey perfection of  campfire s'more. I know you can use the Fluff which stays soft (my sister kepta jar hidden - s) but NO

heidih

heidih

34 minutes ago, Katie Meadow said:

We had those - gummy marshmallow. And Scooter Pies. I only ate them when my sugar cravings were out of control and there was nothing else. To me the concept is the most horrid version of the melty gooey perfection of  campfire s'more. I know you can use the Fluff which stays soft (my sister kepta jar hidden - s) but NO

heidih

heidih

31 minutes ago, Katie Meadow said:

We had those - gummy marshmallow. And Scooter Pies. I only ate them when my sugar cravings were out of control and there was nothing else. To me the concept is the most horrid version of the melty gooey perfection of  campfire s'more.