• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Porthos

Porthos

I started typing when I was 12 years old, and made my living in front of a computer for many years. Since I can't read my own scrawl word-processing works much better for me.

I once had a manager tell me that I didn't need to word-process my monthly reports. After I gave him a hand-written report he told me I could word-process i the future. :P

Porthos

Porthos

I started typing when I was 12 years old, and made my living in front of a computer for many years. Since I can't read my own scrawl work processing works much better for me.

I once had a manager tell me that I didn't need to word-process my monthly reports. After I gave him a hand-written report he told me I could word-process i the future. :P