• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

An Italian Margarita

beans

This is from the July/August issue of Cheers

Yesterday I popped over to Painters to play with Cointreau and Villa

Massa Limoncello, and I must admit that I had a preconceived notion in my head. I told Peter of my mission to make a Villa Massa Margarita. He just nodded and smiled. "Good luck," he said, and he disappeared into the dining room, leaving me alone with my bottles in the Gallery bar.

Read the full article here.

Cheers!

This is from the July/August issue of Cheers
Yesterday I popped over to Painters to play with Cointreau and Villa

Massa Limoncello, and I must admit that I had a preconceived notion in my head. I told Peter of my mission to make a Villa Massa Margarita. He just nodded and smiled. "Good luck," he said, and he disappeared into the dining room, leaving me alone with my bottles in the Gallery bar.

Read the full article here.

Cheers!

I definitely have to try and make one of these this week. Sounds much too tasty to ignore!

I usually use Minute Maid frozen limeade as the "base" for my Margaritas so I'll have to figure out the appropriate proportions.

Will report back after the reconnaissance flight. 14_1_107v.gif

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol