• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Now: the salad dressing personality quiz ..

Well...I'm a Midwestern Leo who dips (but not double dips) into a homemade dressing (I chose Italian - the closests to what I make) who also happends to love mustard (just not the yellow kind).

By all accounts of the quiz I should like French Dressing (ick), dress trendy and work in a professional setting (true, though only when my job allows me the money to dress trendy), into thrill seeking attention grabber(so true), very shy (I guess in small group situations this is true, but not in front of a crowd), and spontaneous (guess the belly button ring and two tattoos were born of my own hatred of thinking things through). It makes me seem ver eccentric (also very true).

Shannon

my new blog: http://uninvitedleftovers.blogspot.com

"...but I'm good at being uncomfortable, so I can't stop changing all the time...be kind to me, or treat me mean...I'll make the most of it I'm an extraordinary machine."

-Fiona Apple, Extraordinary Machine