• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Athens, Georgia: October 10, 2004

tanabutler

You lucky duckies in the Deep South, guest chef Anne Quatrano of Bacchanalia is lining up a farm in Athens as the site for an Outstanding in the Field dinner and tour. The date: October 10, which is a Sunday.

I will post details as we get them.

Yeeeeee haw!

Outstanding in the Field Farm Dinners & Tours

Edited by tanabutler (log)

Argh, I need to get to this!

Andrew Baber

True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me

to the end of the week, I live by the beat like you live check to check

If you don't move yo' feet then I don't eat, so we like neck to neck

A-T-L, Georgia, what we do for ya?

The Gentleman Gourmand

If Anne Quatrano has anything to do with this event, it will be outstanding! She is an extremely talented chef ...Anne's bio

Her work here at the highly rated Bacchanalia is well known by local Atlantans and visitors to the city. I hope there are a number of us Atlanta eGulleteers who will be attending this event!

Melissa Goodman aka "Gifted Gourmet"

• 4 weeks later...
I hope there are a number of us Atlanta eGulleteers who will be attending this event!

Melissa, you're telling me that i'm not invited? And I thought the North and South are united now... *tsk* *tsk*

Isaac Bentley

Without the culinary arts, the crudeness of the world would be unbearable. - Kate & Leopold